Healthy eating is one of the easiest ways to transform your overall health and prevent a myriad of medical problems.
- 96% of children don’t eat the recommended amount of fruits and vegetables
- 20% of children believe pasta comes from animals
- 27% of kids think yoghurt comes from plants
- The average American only receives 3.4 hours of food education per year
- 1 in 4 Americans visit a fast food restaurant daily
- Americans spend 110 billion dollars on fast food each year
Poor diets are causing a huge increase in the amount of treatable diseases including 346 million people, 1.5 billion people are overweight or obese, these unhealthy eating habits can reduce life expectancy by 10 years.